This is my 4th time trying to perfect a cheesecake (is it that hard?) and awa ng Diyos it now tastes like how it should be! I didn’t create this recipe, albeit I feel this strong desire to re-share it to you.
No-bake Oreo Cheesecake in Jam Bottle
• 1 (8 oz.) package of Cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
• Oreo cookies (crushed)
• 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 medium sized can of Condensed milk (make sure it’s your favorite brand)
You may not believe but that’s all I used!
1. For the crumb; Add an ample amount of condensed milk to the crushed Oreos.
2. Press and spread the crumb mixture to your bottle or your pan.
3. For the filling; In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
4. Beat in Condensed milk a little at a time.
5. Pour filling to the bottle/pan.
6. Add more crushed oreos on top of the filling or you may opt to top it with Blueberries.
7. CHILL 👌
Such a no-brainer isn’t it? Go! Be creative and wow them with this recipe you found in a rusty blog.